We believe that the design process begins with discovery – identifying the target audiences for the web site, developing a persona set, conducting usability studies, surveying our clients, and defining the structure of the redesigned site.
As the Internet grows, and web-related technologies continue to improve, neglect, poor design, and outdated methodologies are causing more and more websites to fall to the side. It is important that you keep the look of your website fresh and maintain cutting-edge standards of design, navigation, and functionality. You should regularly schedule a complete redesign of your website, periodically giving your visitors a new and exciting experience. This service will help ensure the professional execution of the redesign of your website and “ by increasing your sites usability “ enhance the perception of your organization.
All of the information we collect during the discovery phase of the project helps our designers focus on your needs and your target audiences. Because our design is judged on whether or not we successfully represent your organization and communicate effectively with your audiences, we see the visual design of the website as our solution to a unique set of circumstances and requirements.
After we collect all of the data in the discovery process, we sit down as a group to consolidate ideas. Designers present thumbnail sketches of concepts they feel may meet your needs, and we select the most promising designs from the pool. The designs are then fleshed out and put into electronic format. We revisit the designs again as a group, using the persona set as a filter for the interface. Does the design adequately address the needs of the user? Does it communicate the key messages of the client? Does it meet the constraints and requirements set forth in the project plan?
When we are satisfied that the design are viable, we present them to you for review. We walk you through the design process – explaining the how’s and why’s of the design. It is also important to note here that we guarantee your satisfaction with the site design. We collaborate with you during this process to ensure that we design the site for you and your users, and we are not finished with the project until you are 100% satisfied.
Services Benefits :
- Professional experience and training related to website design.
- Knowledge and expertise of the latest website design techniques.
- Interaction between trained consultant and customer to listen to current needs and ideas.
- Evaluation of latest technologies and the knowledge necessary to make decisions about appropriate technologies to use.
Clear resolution of customers needs :
- What You Receive
- Evaluation of the current design of your website.
- Identification of current web-related needs that are not being met.
- Custom redesign solution combining graphical layout and design, navigation structure, and enhanced functionality
- Contact us to find out how we can help you get started on redesigning your website.